In this episode:
- A researcher shows how to locate and unlock a Tesla Model S
- Weev is freed, but for an odd reason
- Lavabit is not so lucky with their appeal
- We learn (again) why biometric authentication is not a good single factor solution
- The first (but not last) arrest associated with Heartbleed
- Finally, CloudFare learns that Heartbleed actually can leak private keys
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to SpiderLabs radio in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.