The next update to the Knowledgebase for AppDetectivePRO and DbProtect is now available.
Knowledgebase version 4.35 includes checks for new vulnerabilities and configuration issues in Microsoft SQL Server and Hadoop.
This update also includes improvements to existing checks to determine whether you’re correctly patching your Sybase installations in accordance with your organization’s security policy. Read on for more highlights from this release.
New Vulnerability and Configuration Check Highlights
Microsoft SQL Server
- Logon Trigger exists
- Permissions granted to user-defined server roles
- Symmetric encryption keys
- Unauthorized stored procedures and functions
- Location of logs and audit files
- Permissions on local MapReduce TaskTracker and JobTracker directories
How to Update?
All AppDetectivePRO and DbProtect customers can download and install the latest update from the Customer Support Portal. AppDetectivePRO customers can receive the update by launching the “Updater” within the product.